Buildings available for rental at the Randolph Fairgrounds:
Contact person is Diane Wise, Secretary (330) 325-7476 during office hours
- H-Building (Entertainment Center & Ray Beech Hall) 2 – 40’ X 100’
With center 20’ X 40’ between each side
- Office in H-Building alone
- Merchants Building 450' x 40'
- Portage County Farm Bureau Ag Building 78' X 38'
- Goat Building 200' x 40' Main/East Section
70' x 40' West Section
- Hamilton Arena (Dirt Floor) 140' x 80'
- Mansfield Building (Small Animals) 120' x 120'
- Dining Hall 40' x 80'
- Hubbard Building 139' x 80'
- Pavilions - one by Dining Hall and one by Horse Rings
- 2 Horse Rings with covered grandstands
- Horse Barns with 259 stalls
- Sheep, Hog, & Cattle Barns
- Track & Grandstand
Rental Storage Procedure
FOOTAGE FOR THE 2013-2014 SEASON WILL BE $10.00 PER FOOT plus a one time tax payment
Dates for 2014 take in will be October 25th and Nov 1st. Start at 8am to 3pm
$50.00 early out fee (Must be pre-arranged - stated when coming in)
Schedule for 2014-2015 is as follows: Vehicles coming in after the take in dates, will be done by appointment only.
- Any damage is vehicle must be reported when coming in and before you leave the fairgrounds
- VEHICLES NEED TO PROVIDE A CONTAINER FOR LEAKAGE.
- Batteries must be disconnected from all Motor vehicles
- Keys will be left at main office
- All vehicles must be checked out at the gate when leaving. This will be verified by showing the owners contract they received when putting the vehicle in storage.
- Key boxes will be put in buildings for take out day. You can go directly to the building your vehicle is in.
Take out day will be April 11th, 2014 from 8am to 3pm. After April 11th, take out day will be Monday through Friday only.
For any questions, call 330-325-7476.
$50.00 per day for each Concession on grounds.
$25.00 per day for electric hookup.
Main Fair Office is not available for rental at any time.
Insurance Requirements will be shared when you contact Fair Office for Dates
Also available for rent with rental: chairs, tables, stage